Enlighten of Demian
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official spam forums of people who used to play Flyff

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ben's comeback

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Treize
MY USB KEY LICKED ME
Treize

Ben's comeback Empty
PostSubject: Ben's comeback   Ben's comeback EmptyJuly 15th 2010, 11:03 pm

First off, hey guys :0
I know I haven't been particularly active lately, but I feel like playing now, and since I don't have much time to play, I doubt I'm easely gonna get bored of the game now.

Secondly, as you may or may not know, I bought a gaming laptop, and Flyff runs extremely well on it, I could probably open 10 clients and it would still run smoothly. Also, this means I can multitask a lot, since I also have my desktop downstairs, I could train on my own, and have shops opened while training to promote or whatever I want. I have about 10 hours of free time each week, which isn't a lot, but enough to lead the guild, I can't log during the day thou, which might be a problem, I can log for a few hours during the day, and also late at night (12h to 4h AM) since when I'm not working, I'm hanging out with friends and you know, doing my own business. However, I have some free time, and I can log pretty much anywhere where there is wireless web.

Next point is, the guild, it's dead, we have to admit it, whenever I log, I'm the only one online.
If possible, I'd like to take the guild lead, with whoever wants to help. It isn't hard to revive a guild, good promotion, and being present in the community, arena, have popular daily shops or whatever, and active people. I'm not trying to make Enlighten as active as it used to be, but I don't want it to be entirely dead. I simply need people to log at different hours of the day, to ensure we have people on at all times.

Next, money and funding.
Whenever I'm on, I'm running Aminus, which means money keeps going in, at a relatively fast pace. But we'd need a team of people to run throu the Wilds as well, it generates a lot of income, and I'm only asking for a small percentage of all gains, maybe 2%. Which seems like nothing, but let's say we get some weapon drop from the wilds, sell it for 300M, that 2% means 6M, which isn't a lot, but in the guild warehouse, it adds up and we could hold events or iunno, do whatever we want with it.

Next is a bit more personal, some people still have some of my gear, I believe, the only things I'd like to get back are :
- Dexter (my Doggy, I believe Night has it)
- My nabby Areks, (+6 ones if I remember well, Night also has those)
- My Gore +9 (Ambush had this one, but I doubt he's playing anymore, so it's fine)

Also, I'd like to know the price of those Lusaka's bows, I'm gonna need one. I'm guessing 250-400M?

Soooo, yeah, that's pretty much it.

Feedback please.
Back to top Go down
Perthes
Adept Assassin
Adept Assassin
Perthes

Ben's comeback Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ben's comeback   Ben's comeback EmptyJuly 16th 2010, 3:51 am

This is great news. You could probably get a bow for 250-300m, not entirely sure. You should ask Sara.
Back to top Go down
AngelsHelper
Hero
Hero
AngelsHelper

Ben's comeback Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ben's comeback   Ben's comeback EmptyJuly 16th 2010, 6:27 am

dexter the doggy~

kawaaaaiiiii desuuuuuuu~
Back to top Go down
Nighty
I don't even know anymore
Nighty

Ben's comeback Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ben's comeback   Ben's comeback EmptyJuly 23rd 2010, 7:46 am

Yes, I have your doggy/areks

And if you'll come back and try to get Enlighten running again, I'll gladly start playing seriously again (I still want hero...) Ignore last week, I just came back from a vacation (and I hate how slow my comp is after not running for a week >_>)
I think we'll have to see who gets lead, I don't mind you leading, I don't mind keeping lead either.

Oh, I also has pro asal bp for killing the Wilds' boss (only because it has Perth's gear though Razz)

Anyway, nice knowing I'll get to talk to you again, I really missed that
Back to top Go down
Treize
MY USB KEY LICKED ME
Treize

Ben's comeback Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ben's comeback   Ben's comeback EmptyJuly 23rd 2010, 10:18 pm

Okay, well, thinking you had quit, I left the guild to try out Requiem, but since you came back this quick, I'll be able to join today, I'll try to log before going to work, that way you can invite me if you log or Iunno, I'll eventually catch you online, especially on Weds and Thursdays, since I can go to sleep whenever I want on those days.

Heck, I'm even planning on leveling :0

See you soon.
Back to top Go down
Nighty
I don't even know anymore
Nighty

Ben's comeback Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ben's comeback   Ben's comeback EmptyJuly 24th 2010, 1:30 am

Yumito wrote:
Okay, well, thinking you had quit, I left the guild to try out Requiem, but since you came back this quick, I'll be able to join today, I'll try to log before going to work, that way you can invite me if you log or Iunno, I'll eventually catch you online, especially on Weds and Thursdays, since I can go to sleep whenever I want on those days.

Heck, I'm even planning on leveling :0

See you soon.

I never quit (I tried and failed >_<), I was just on vacation for a week till yesterday Razz
Back to top Go down
Treize
MY USB KEY LICKED ME
Treize

Ben's comeback Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ben's comeback   Ben's comeback EmptyJuly 24th 2010, 4:41 am

Alright, well I'm working today from 7 to 4, meaning I'll log at 4h30-4h40 / 22h30-22h40.
Normally, I'm not working tomorrow, so I can stay till up late.
But I bet my boss will make me work Sunday too, that woukldn't surprise me one bit.
Back to top Go down
Shaman
First Job
First Job

Ben's comeback Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ben's comeback   Ben's comeback EmptyAugust 2nd 2010, 6:22 pm

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Perthes
Adept Assassin
Adept Assassin
Perthes

Ben's comeback Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ben's comeback   Ben's comeback EmptyAugust 2nd 2010, 6:32 pm

Someone's drunk and bored. o:
Back to top Go down
Shaman
First Job
First Job

Ben's comeback Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ben's comeback   Ben's comeback EmptyAugust 2nd 2010, 6:34 pm

Perthes wrote:
Someone's drunk and bored. o:

am i supposed to be drunk to be happy that bens playing again?
Back to top Go down
Perthes
Adept Assassin
Adept Assassin
Perthes

Ben's comeback Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ben's comeback   Ben's comeback EmptyAugust 2nd 2010, 6:46 pm

No, it's just a wild guess.
Back to top Go down
Shaman
First Job
First Job

Ben's comeback Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ben's comeback   Ben's comeback EmptyAugust 2nd 2010, 6:48 pm

Yumito wrote:

Next point is, the guild, it's dead, we have to admit it, whenever I log, I'm the only one online.
If possible, I'd like to take the guild lead, with whoever wants to help. It isn't hard to revive a guild, good promotion, and being present in the community, arena, have popular daily shops or whatever, and active people. I'm not trying to make Enlighten as active as it used to be, but I don't want it to be entirely dead. I simply need people to log at different hours of the day, to ensure we have people on at all times.

Next, money and funding.
Whenever I'm on, I'm running Aminus, which means money keeps going in, at a relatively fast pace. But we'd need a team of people to run throu the Wilds as well, it generates a lot of income, and I'm only asking for a small percentage of all gains, maybe 2%. Which seems like nothing, but let's say we get some weapon drop from the wilds, sell it for 300M, that 2% means 6M, which isn't a lot, but in the guild warehouse, it adds up and we could hold events or iunno, do whatever we want with it.

Nope i'm not drunk, bored for sure.

Alright, I was too lazy to read the hole thing until now so err..
I'm helping with the guild and the money.
I've got a lot of free time for a few weeks, so i'm gonna help out.
Not meaning i'm gonna play for real again(some of you might remember, my equips gone and i have something like 17 PKs), just helping since i can't have Enlighten die, even though its partly my fault too.
Wont be much of a help but i'll do what i can.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ben's comeback Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ben's comeback   Ben's comeback Empty

Back to top Go down

Ben's comeback
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Enlighten of Demian :: Enlighten :: Announcements-
Jump to: