Enlighten of Demian
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official spam forums of people who used to play Flyff

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jenn here!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jenn
omg its Jenn LOLZOR

Jenn here! Empty
PostSubject: Jenn here!   Jenn here! EmptyJanuary 20th 2012, 3:51 am

Wow guys! You've been holding up on this forum for so long. I thought most of you already quit FlyFF.

I'm in College right now and I graduated High School some 5 or 6 months ago. I felt like reminiscing the past 10 years because going to College made me want to be a kid again. One of the biggest moments for me was owning and running Enlighten, so I decided to come here and check things out. And I'm amazed! You guys really stuck together for such a long time.

I know most of you already lost faith in Enlighten, but I just wanted to say thank you for giving me such great memories. And I want to apologize also for leaving you guys. I don't know why I did so irresponsibly, but I know that if I can go back I would have left the guild in better terms, and perhaps we could have had a 5th or 6th generation Enlighten. Who knows?

For now, I want to still keep in touch with you guys.

Speaking of "guys.."

I'm a guy.

I don't know if this is surprising, but yes, I'm a dude. That's why I never talked on the mic, never had any outside-of-flyff conversations, and whatever. Now now, before you get mad at me (or say, HAH I knew IT), let me explain.

The whole point of this "Jenn" character was to use her feminine cuteness to get penya. That was it. Not to create this wonderful guild or to make friends, but to use the penya I earned from being a woman to get friends to give me stuff so I can fund my own character. After I started to get to know people, I started to develop this alias. I had a lot of friends on Demian, and before I knew it I created this fantastic guild. I was now living this other life as Jenn! It was weird and awkward, and whenever someone hit on me or made flirty jokes it made me feel horrible.

But now that I'm older I'm starting to see how stupid I was in tricking you guys in doing such a thing. So, I apologize. I'm not a girl. Heck, my name's not even Jenn. My name is Jay.

So...yeah! I felt like I needed to get that off my chest. I know it would be more gutsy if everyone else was still active on this forum, but to whoever sees this message, I apologize.

But AGAIN, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE BEST MEMORIES IN MY LIFE. I know everything was virtual, but the feelings and relationships we developed together as a guild is everything but virtual. We were a real, online family who cared about each other.

If any of you see this, I'd like to keep in touch. I no longer play FlyFF and its cash shop-corrupted ways. I tried to play flyff again recently but it requires wayyy too much of my time and nowadays I simply don't have it! I have a part-time job and I'm in college, so any dedication kind of video game like FlyFF is just too much for me.

If you want to talk to me, email me at Jaytriond@gmail.com. I can't wait to hear from you. I'll also be posting on this forums for the lulz. I really missed you guys ;_;.

So...have a good time. Happy new year, Christmas, Thanksgiving, Halloween, and whatever holidays I missed when I was gone.

"Jenn" signing out. Peace.
Back to top Go down
https://enlightened.forumotion.net

Jenn here!
Page 1 of 1