Enlighten of Demian
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official spam forums of people who used to play Flyff

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

omnomnom.. huh?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Yokonab
Vagrant
Vagrant
Yokonab

omnomnom.. huh? Empty
PostSubject: omnomnom.. huh?   omnomnom.. huh? EmptyJune 12th 2010, 8:10 am

HOHOHO, just noticed I did not write a presentation when I joined Enlighten; since I have some time to waste, I guess I'll start now. :3

Hello, my name is Sara. I'm a boring almost 19 years old (in September) and I live in Italy, you know, that weird boot-country in Europe. Italy is also famous for having a crowd of noobs playing the game and raping English everytime they open their mouth: so please forgive me if I fail in grammar sometimes, it's in my blood.
I've been playing Flyff since v6 was released, although I missed the best part of that version because I had a 56k connection and I could connect on Sundays only. My fail family finally got convinced to get ADSL connection in September 2009. I used to play from my mum's office, so I had weird times of playing: like from 8am to 1pm, then from 3pm to 7pm.. just.. LOL.
Anyway, I'm almost over with my last years of school (exams on the last days of June): I study languages, so please don't be surprised if you see me chatting in Spanish, French, etc.

huhuhu while I'm writing I can listen to my neighbour shouting at his son, because he didn't pass the final school year and he's also going out tonight and the mum doesn't want him to, for a reason I couldn't hear. Wow, the voice of that woman is powerful, I can listen to her shouting even if she's two or three houses far from mine.

Was sayin'.. Ah, my Flyff experience. I played many years in Lawolf, and I tried almost all Flyff classes; my main was an Elementor (Tank of course), then a Ringmaster (<3), then a Billposter. Then I suddently quit Lawolf and I wondered around between the different servers.
After trying Mushpoie, Clockworks and Mia I decided to create a character in Demian, with my boyfriend. The last year we moved back to Demian we decided to make a BP and a RM (I did the RM part obviously). His Billposter was called Akihiro and he does still exist, somewhere. My ex-Ringmaster, Saverio, was a powerful AoE-Merkaba. I had so much fun with her, and - I know, it's pretty pathetic - I suffered a lot for the Prevention nerf. I had no money to go Mercrack (plus I hate that, it stresses me) and I cared of that char. So I decided to transy Saverio and restat, and now he's a FSRM, pure int. Not so useful, but not even useless. That char helped me a lot with getting Master on my current main and I still <3 him/her.

Now, let's talk about my main! Where did the name Yoko come from?
Heh.. I'll have to censor this someday. You know, I'm a jap-fan: I love Japan, anime, manga, culture, language and whatever, and I'm also going to study Japanese at the University. I also love Hentai. Yoko was a sexy hentai doll, with glasses, Japanese clothes and some great bewbs a big chest. I liked the character and the name, so I created my little doll.
Yoko is my last character I'm gonna spend my Flyff cash on, before I'll finally quit after years of playing. I hope I'll reach all my goals someday. :3

OMG, I wrote so much! This is gonna be boring, somebody is going to hate me.
I guess I'll stop typing, so save your eyes' health.

Thanks for joining me again, ilu Nightie. <3
Back to top Go down
Highwind
Hero
Hero
Highwind

omnomnom.. huh? Empty
PostSubject: Re: omnomnom.. huh?   omnomnom.. huh? EmptyJune 12th 2010, 8:19 am

o......................................................................................o

Awesome!
Back to top Go down
Nighty
I don't even know anymore
Nighty

omnomnom.. huh? Empty
PostSubject: Re: omnomnom.. huh?   omnomnom.. huh? EmptyJune 12th 2010, 8:29 am

私わ Yoko です。 ♥ wrote:
[...]

Italy is also famous for having a crowd of noobs playing the game and raping English everytime they open their mouth: so please forgive me if I fail in grammar sometimes, it's in my blood.
[...]

Now, let's talk about my main! Where did the name Yoko come from?
Heh.. I'll have to censor this someday. You know, I'm a jap-fan: I love Japan, anime, manga, culture, language and whatever, and I'm also going to study Japanese at the University. I also love Hentai. Yoko was a sexy hentai doll, with glasses, Japanese clothes and some great bewbs a big chest. I liked the character and the name, so I created my little doll.

[...]

Thanks for joining me again, ilu Nightie. <3

1) Brazil is worse.

2) o-o

3) You're welcome :3
Back to top Go down
Perthes
Adept Assassin
Adept Assassin
Perthes

omnomnom.. huh? Empty
PostSubject: Re: omnomnom.. huh?   omnomnom.. huh? EmptyJune 12th 2010, 8:52 am